Seemanta Engineering College has been endorsing the cause of Technical Education among the underprivileged sections of the North Odisha and its bordering regions of West Bengal and Jharkhand since 1997. The Mission of the Institution is to serve people through Technical Education and help developing a mass of skilled workforce for our beloved motherland to transform it into a developed Nation.
SARVOTTAM; a Very Similar Test drive of JEE (Main), is an inimitable enterprise of Seemanta Engineering College with regard to the realization of its idea of promoting technical education and skill among the deprived. It’s an endeavor to endow with a chance to the keen technical education aspirants with the pattern of aptitude test conducted by the central and the state machineries to enter the technical education premises. Such an effort to apprise the aspirants of the test pattern of Engineering Entrance and encouraging them to join such courses through small but significant contributions like Scholarships and Technical Assistance, has been commended by the contenders, parents and the intellectuals in the preceding years. SARVOTTAM 2014 has come up with fresh vigor to benefit more number of students this year and appeal YOU all the JEE (Main) - 2014 aspirants to come and be a beneficiary of it, with a lot of warm and good wishes of New Year.
SARVOTTAM 2014 is scheduled to be conducted in the Organizing Institute. The aspirants of SARVOTTAM 2014 are to opt for their Test venue as Seemanta Engineering College, Jharpokharia.
The Top Fifty scorers of SARVOTTAM 2014 will be felicitated with Medals, cash prizes and provided with scholarships to pursue their technical education at Seemanta Engineering College. The prizes that are to be presented for the commendable performances are as follows:
- 1st Prize – Rs.5, 000/- + Gold Medal + 100% scholarship against SEC’s tuition fee.
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3, 000/- + Silver Medal + 75% scholarship against SEC’s tuition fee.
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2, 000/- + Bronze Medal + 50% scholarship against SEC’s tuition fee.
- 4th to 10th – Rs.1, 000/- + 25% scholarship against SEC’s tuition fee.
- 11th to 20th – 25% scholarship against SEC’s tuition fee.
- 21st to 50th – 10% scholarship against SEC’s tuition fee.
An aspirants of SARVOTTAM 2014, must be +2 Sc./12th passed /Appeared with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or any other combination(s) of subjects prescribed by the JEE (Main) - 2014. Students who are Appearing +2 Sc. /12th in 2014 can also apply to appear SARVOTTAM 2014. All claimants have to qualify the norms as fixed by JEE (Main) – 2014 and have to produce their +2 Sc./ 12th pass certificate during their claim of prizes if they place themselves in the TOP FIFTY list.
Process of Registration
Aspirants possessing the mentioned eligibility criteria can apply free of cost online by logging in to the organizing institute’s website www.seemantaengg.ac.in. The registration forms and information sheets can also be downloaded from our website. The filled in registration forms can be sent to “The Chairman, SARVOTTAM 2014, Seemanta Engineering College, Jharpokharia, Mayurbhanj, Odisha-757086”. The registration forms and information sheets can also be availed from our City Office at Baghra Road, Baripada and all leading Colleges along with Coaching Institutes of nearby regions in the districts of Mayurbhanj and Keonjhar. Eligible aspirants can also register themselves through emails routed to firstname.lastname@example.org or through VOICE CALLS and SMS in the following numbers:
J.S. MISHRA @ +91-9437161050, M.R.PANI @+91- 9776810204 and S.D.KALIA @ +91- 9437443766
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The Examination will be of Three Hours duration i.e. from 11:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M. The Questions will be of Objective Type. All other formalities are similar to that of JEE (Main).
SYLLABUS OF EXAMINATION
The Syllabus of Sarvottam-2014 follows the Syllabus of JEE (Main) - 2014.
- The Top 50 Rank Holders on information need to report by person at the Award Ceremony with the Original Admit Card to claim their Prizes / by person collect it from the College within one month of publication of Result. Under no circumstances, the Prize amount shall be sent by post or by any other means. However the Scholarship shall remain valid for Six Months.
- All Queries related to SARVOTTAM 2014 need to be sent to: email@example.com